Registration for 2018 Impact Summit and Post-Conference Workshops
Please register for the 2018 CIC Impact Summit, and scroll down to register separately for the post-conference events to be held on September 19 in the vicinity of the Conference Hall and the Conference Hotel, listed below.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
Sept. 17 & 18 – 2018 Impact Summit:
- Register as member or non-member
- Register as a presenter (with code)
- Register as exhibitor
- Early registration ends July 13
Sept. 19 – Post-conference Workshops:
Register separately for any of the following workshops:
- 9:00-1:30 Tour of East Side of Saint Paul’s Food Systems: The Intersection of Data, Food, and Community Wealth Building
- 9:00 – 2:30 Mapping 101: Introduction to Spatial Analysis using ArcGIS Online
- 10:00-12:00: Communications for Changemakers
- 3:00-5:00 Story Maps 101: Visual Storytelling with Maps
- 2:00-4:00 Leveraging Data and Narrative To Advance Equity Locally
Scroll down on the left for full descriptions.
All workshops/tour will be offered or will originate in the near vicinity of the Graduate Minneapolis Hotel.
The conference hotel is Graduate Minneapolis, located just steps from the conference center in the heart of the University of Minnesota campus. Rooms are available for registered attendee of the 2018 Impact Summit at the rate of $149/night. Instructions to reserve your room will be included with your conference registration confirmation. Rooms must be reserved by 8/17/2018.