The U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey (ACS) is an ongoing survey that provides vital information on a yearly basis about our nation and its people. Discover the detailed social, economic, housing, and demographic statistics that the ACS provides for every community every year. In this webinar, you will learn about the following:
- Basics of the yearly estimates and datasets produced from the ACS
- Differences between the ACS and the decennial census
- Availability of data for small geographies
- Resources available on the Census Bureau website
- Ways to access ACS data through a variety of free Census Bureau tools
Presenter: Gretchen Gooding, American Community Survey Office
This webinar is hosted by the International Association of Assessing Officers (IAAO), and information about how to register is available on their website.