Wilder Research seeks a skilled researcher and project manager who can design and implement applied social science research and evaluation projects with a high level of autonomy. Ideal candidates will have:
· A Ph.D. in a social science field (Master’s plus experience is acceptable).
· Experience in applied research in community, nonprofit, or government settings.
· Ability to design scientifically sound studies using quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods.
· Ability to develop a portfolio of projects, with peer researchers and supervisees.
· Survey research and/or demographic indicators competence.
· Subject matter expertise in one or more applied research topic areas: aging, children’s mental health, housing, education, youth development, public safety, and/or public health.
Depending on candidates’ qualifications and on our needs at the time of hiring, we will hire one to two mid-level or senior-level staff. Salary ranges: (mid-level) $70,000 to $87,000; (senior level) $90,000 to $107,000.
Apply for Senior Level Researcher using the link below: