SA2020 believes that when we work together towards common goals positive change happens. But we not only believe it, we objectively prove it.
SA2020 is looking for a full-time Partner Engagement Specialist, and could be the perfect organization for you if the following values personally resonate:
- COMMUNITY – We value supportive relationships, open communication, and collaboration, which we believe strengthen our connection to and trust in each other.
- CREATIVITY – We value imagination and innovation and recognize that taking risks and adapting to change leads to solutions.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – We value excellence, independence, and achievement. We believe that if we work to grow individually, we will be even stronger together.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We value transparency and reliability in our own work and in the information we release. We take our responsibility for measuring San Antonio’s progress very seriously and commit to being transparent, objective, and reliable in this process.
To land this gig, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Preference will be given to those with relevant coursework in program/project management, communications, or nonprofit management.
- 3-5 years of project or program experience within a nonprofit organization.
- This can be accounted for through an internship, part-time job, or full-time job.