Senior Analyst-Database Analysis and Visualization
(Washington, DC Area)
We are seeking a full-time Senior Analyst to conduct online database design, development, analysis, and visualization tasks. We will rely on your knowledge, skills, and experience to develop online and other databases to help organizations across the country assess and improve their cross-cultural competence, obtain technical assistance on evaluation and other topics, create and manage databases to help communities and public agencies address a variety of social problems, and collect data for use in research and capacity building projects. This person will play a pivotal role in launching new lines of company products and services.
- Master’s degree with an emphasis on statistical analysis training;
- Minimum 2 years of data analysis experience (familiarity with STATA is a plus);
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in using SQL Server or other relational web based database management system language and software (MS ACCESS proficiency is a plus);
- Minimum 1 year experience in using Tableau software for visual analytics;
- Experience in using on-line survey tools (e.g. Qualtrics);
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Web site development experience is a plus;
- Detail oriented, dedicated, responsible, self-motivated, team-oriented, excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are required; and
- Ability to attend to detail and meet strict deadlines
Salary and Benefits:
Community Science offers full- time employees a comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, prescription drug, and vision plans; retirement plan with company match; paid vacation, sick leave and holidays; opportunities and funds for professional development. This position will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found.
Go to Community Science Careers to apply and communicate with us.
No phone calls please
Community Science is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a culturally diverse staff to enhance our ability to work with different communities.
Visit our web site http://www.communityscience.com for a more detailed description of our organization and where we are going.
Creating Social Change with Knowledge