Azavea is sharing this offer for nonprofit organizations. Please see the info below for details about the Spatial Data Analysis Services Grants available through our Summer of Maps program.
Summer of Maps is a fellowship program that matches nonprofit organizations that have spatial analysis needs with top students pursuing careers in geospatial data analysis to complete projects over a three-month period during the summer.
Service for Nonprofits
We’re looking for nonprofit organizations with spatial analysis and geographic visualization needs to submit their project ideas. Projects can cover a large range of topics, but should be focused on data analysis and visualization.
- January 28, 2018: Organization application closes
- February 16, 2018: Student application opens
- March 11, 2018: Student application closes
- April 2018: Student Fellows and Organizations Announced
- June 2018: Fellowship starts
- August 2018: Fellowship ends, projects completed
View the application…
Need more info before submitting an application? Check out these resources: